2018 Walk 4 Freedom
Join with hundreds of other Tucsonans on Saturday, Nov 10th for the 7th annual Walk4Freedom. Together we can end the sexual exploitation. Help raise awareness about this abuse and funds for our Power Over Predators prevention program reaching 10,000+ students this year. (Where students who are being exploited come forward and get help.)
• A 5K run/walk at Brandi Fenton Park
• T-shirt for all participants
• Prizes for individuals and teams who raise the most funds (2 night stay at Westward Look, The Loft Couple’s Membership, restaurant gift cards)
• Prizes for male & female adults and children with the best times (passes to Roadhouse Cinema and passes to Children’s Museum)
• Raffle prizes (restaurant gift cards, family pass to AZ Air Time, gift card to Bookmans, passes to Funtastiks, $25 Nike gift card)
• Fun activities for kids including bounce house, inflatable obstacle course, face painting, and popcorn machine
Please advertise the Walk4Freedom at your work place, school, church, or civic group. Click here to download our promotional materials or email us at info@SoldNoMore.org.
Where: Brandi Fenton Memorial Park – 3482 E. River Rd. Tucson, AZ 85718. Enter at East River Road and Alvernon. Click HERE for a map and directions!
When: Saturday, November 10, 2018. Registration and check-in is from 8-9am. The event starts at 9am with a short program and then the walk/run, entertainment and snacks following. Give yourself plenty of time to park and check-in, you won’t get bored before the event starts.