2018 Walk 4 Freedom
Join with hundreds of other Tucsonans on Saturday, Nov 10th for the 7th annual Walk4Freedom. Together we can end the sexual exploitation. Help raise awareness about this abuse and funds for our Power Over Predators prevention program reaching 10,000+ students this year. (Where students who are being exploited come forward and get help.)
• A 5K run/walk at Brandi Fenton Park
• T-shirt for all participants
• Prizes for individuals and teams who raise the most funds
• Prizes for male & female adults and children with the best times
• Raffle prizes
• Fun activities for kids including bounce house, face painting, and popcorn machine
Please advertise the Walk4Freedom at your work place, school, church, or civic group. Click here to download our promotional materials or email us at info@SoldNoMore.org.
Where: Brandi Fenton Memorial Park – 3482 E. River Rd. Tucson, AZ 85718. Enter at East River Road and Alvernon. Click HERE for a map and directions!
When: Saturday, November 10, 2018. Registration and check-in is from 8-9am. The event starts at 9am with a short program and then the walk/run, entertainment and snacks following. Give yourself plenty of time to park and check-in, you won’t get bored before the event starts.