Did you know…
- 1 in 3 girls and 1 in 6 boys will be sexually abused before 18 years of age?
- children are solicited for sex through video games and social media?
- sexual exploitation of children is at pandemic levels?
You have the power to protect kids!
Join with hundreds of other Tucsonans on Saturday, Oct 19th for the 8th annual Walk 4 Freedom. Together we can end child exploitation. Walk/run to help raise awareness about the exploitation of children and to raise funds for our Power Over Predators prevention program reaching 10,000+ students this year.
Walk 4 Freedom features:
• A 5K run/walk at Brandi Fenton Park
• Prizes for individuals and teams who raise the most funds
• Prizes for male & female adults and children with the best times
• Raffle prizes
• Fun activities for kids including carnival games, inflatable obstacle course, face painting, and free popcorn.
Where: Brandi Fenton Memorial Park – 3482 E. River Rd. Tucson, AZ 85718. Enter at East River Road and Alvernon. Click HERE for a map and directions!
When: Saturday, October 19, 2019. Registration and check-in is from 8-9am. The event starts at 9am with a short program and then the walk/run, entertainment and great food following. Give yourself plenty of time to park and check-in.